Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Week's events

I don't have any new pictures to post. Last week was kind of a whirlwind and I feel like I have no idea where the week went. Trey and Sam went skiing for the first time on Monday. They took lessons while Steve and one of his friends skiied. It was a beautiful day and the kids were so excited to be skiing. On Wednesday we had horrible weather and really bad wind, so they canceled school. We stayed inside all day playing games. I think I have played Uno and Jenga more in the last year than I have played in my whole life combined. Lizzie loves those games and thankfully Sam and Trey picked some other games as well!!! Sam and Trey are doing really well on their instruments (piano and cello). It's fun for me to go to Trey's lessons on Thursdays I am really proud of him. Saturday Steve and I went to a hockey game, it's so nice to have Sam babysitting now!!! Sundays are always an adventure when you teach four year olds. They are so cute and full of stories, but it's so awesome when the come to class the next week and know exactly what we talked about the week before--it makes my whole day!!! Monday we went to Mr. Biggs and played lazer tag, bumper cars and inflatable slides. It was fun to be together!! We love Colorado Springs and we are so glad to be close to family again!!

3 comments:

Julie Miller said...

Sounds like you guys are staying busy! We miss you too much! Can you change the font on your blog? I have a hard time reading it!

Geri R said...

Paula, where are you? I need more pictures!

Susy said...

Hi Paula,

I had to make our blog private. I want to invite you guys in, but I don't know your email address. Will you email me at tsbenson@juno.com and let me know?