Saturday, April 4, 2009

Argentina


We were so lucky to be able to go visit mom and dad in Argentina. We spent a week visiting Cordoba and the areas around it. The kids were great travelers. We had to fly overnight from Dallas to Santiago and then into Cordoba. The first day was a little rough and we were exhausted but seeing mom and dad was so worth sitting on a plane all night long. Dad is an amazing Mission President and Mom blew me away. She has picked up on the language so well and she is so happy playing mom to 160 missionaries.
(My computer is having issues, I'll have to continue later!)

2 comments:

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Please do...I want to hear more!

Robin said...

You look so much like your mom! She looks like your big sister! I am glad you had such a great trip.