Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A few updates

When we first got married we made our own stockings, and we have made each child one as they came along....well, part of the socks. I love sewing so much (NOT!!), so, Sam's sock was the only one that was actually finished. Trey's didn't have his name on it and Lizzie's didn't have any decorations on it. Steve had to have a hernia operated on two weeks ago, and so he was home without anything to do. He got the sewing machine out and we went to Joanne's and we bought the stuff for Lizzie and Emma's socks and he made Emma's sock and finished Trey and Lizzie's BY HIMSELF!! Yah, my husband is more domestic than me when it comes to sewing. He then proceeded to sew on Trey's Webelo's badge. Steve, you rock!!! I was really proud of him.
Emma has started eating cereal. Not a lot of love for it. We discovered that the bib is too much of a distraction, so we started feeding her without the bib on (MESSY), but she will actually eat, so we might have to strip her down every day to eat!!
We spent Thanksgiving at the Olsen's. Scott and Chrissy came again this year, we love having them come visit.
Our little Emma is doing so well, she is such a happy, sweet baby and she absolutely adores her older brother and sisters.

4 comments:

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Paula...Steve is incredible! They looks so good too! I am way impressed! Emma is so cute! All your kids are just so big now. Where does the time go?

Julie Miller said...

Way to go Steve. Your cute nieces need stockings too (hint hint). If I didn't know better I'd say Emma's pictures are Lizzie. They look so much a like. Too cute!

tyandmichellecall said...

Steve, you domestic goddess, you! :) I love seeing Emma. I can't wait to meet her. Come sooner!

Jen and Kent said...

Do you think I could higher Steve to make some for us?? Ü They turned out awesome! I love that sweet Emma girl...absolutely adoable!