Thursday, October 4, 2007

Steve finally won

Steve has wanted a dirt bike for a long time, and I just wasn't so sure. So, some of our friends ganged up on me and convinced me that if he got the right gear it would be 'safe'. Ha!! Well, needless to say, Steve won. He is just using a friend's bike right now until he decides which kind he wants. The kids think it's great. Make sure you check out the other posting I did of the kids on the bike!!! When Trey got on the bike I knew instantly why I didn't want this bike. It's only going to be a matter of time before he is doing all of these crazy tricks while the bike is moving. I think I'm in real trouble.






5 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like your little boy has already got some moves down! I agree -- it's such an exciting thing to watch, but it can be so dangerous! You are brave. Or just nuts.

Susy said...

You guys will have so much fun together with a bike!!! You might worry yourself nuts, but you'll still have fun!

Susy said...

You guys will have so much fun together with a bike!!! You might worry yourself nuts, but you'll still have fun!

Susy said...

sorry for the double comment...

tyandmichellecall said...

It's just dirt. How much can that hurt anyone?!!