Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sam's class play






The fourth and fifth grade classes did a play this year that talked about ancient civilizations. Sam was in the Egypt section. She played the skeleton 'Lucy'. She woke up and took the modern day children on a tour of ancient Egypt. There were also parts from china. Sam's two best friends, Brody played a Roman soldier and Issac was king Tut. It was such a cute play with great music and the kids all did a great job. It's sad that this will be her last year with little plays like this. She is growing up so fast!!

3 comments:

Robin said...

HI PAULA! The play was great and Sam was darling. I loved the choir concert too. It is sad that they are going to middle school next year. I wish that elementary included 6th grade. I loved the pictures from Farish.

Julie Miller said...

I was a little confused when I saw the pictures but now it makes sense. Way to go, Sam. We missed you at Easter. It just wasn't the same!

Geri R said...

I love that Sam's best friends are guys!