Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Pinewood Derby





This was actually a month ago, but I am behind in my posts, so I am going to just keep going!! Trey had a lot of fun making the car. He went to one of our friends house and cut out the car and he could hardly wait until the race day. He did really well on the first heat, he took first place by a big time difference and then everything went downhill after that. His wheel came off on his next heat, and on the third heat two wheels came off!! Yeah, we wont be using that particular brand of car again. He was a little disappointed, but he still had a great time. This year they gave the last place car a huge prize, and I told Trey that we should have tried to get last place instead, but he wasn't so sure. Trey has really enjoyed scouts this year, it's nice to have so many boys his age in our ward.

2 comments:

Julie Miller said...

Oh my word! I didn't even recognize Trey! Where are you Trey? Hiding under all that hair?

Geri R said...

Trey, I don't think our cars ever won, either, but it sure is fun trying! It looks great. Did they give a prize for that?