Thursday, November 20, 2008

All dressed up and nowhere to go


Lizzie and Claire love playing dress-up. They love to put make-up on. Well, on Monday they couldn't find Lizzie's make-up so they improvised...marker. It works just as well and boy does it really last!! The funny thing was that when they put it on for lipstick it got on their teeth and lips and it was pretty funny! Ok, so I had to scrub her face. Jen said the Claire's wouldn't come off. The next day you could still see the marker. OOPS!! Claire was embarrassed and wouldn't let me take a picture, but Sam bribed Lizzie with candy. She will do anything for candy.

7 comments:

Robin said...

Oh. I like this post.
I like it a lot.
Lizzie is an awesome girl.

Julie Miller said...

Now that is funny!

Tamzen Fleming said...

Lizzie, you look awesome!

jenn and flay said...

Wow, that is hot! Everybody needs a picture like that when they hit their teenage years.

Jen and Kent said...

That was hilarious! I love this picture. I might have to borrow it for my blog too. The one I got of claire isn't nearly as good. Miss you guys!

Berly said...

that cracks me up. Way to improvise Lizzie. How funny.

daveanddebbie said...

Too funny! Dawson will do anything for candy and he loves to get into my makeup! Glad you're back to blogging! Missed you!