Monday, November 17, 2008

Happenings





Steve went to Moab, again! He had a great time and he is feeling very comfortable on his bike! I'm not sure that's a good thing though.
At Trey's final football game there was a parent's powder puff game during half-time. Steve and Lee had a great time playing with some of the other parents.
Our family went to Castlewood Canyon Park, it was so great. We hiked along the river and enjoyed being able to do this in November, what an awesome fall we have had.
I am still running outside in shorts and a short sleeved shirt...it's great!
We had the primary program yesterday and it went so well. The kids did a great job and the sang like little angels. I learned a lot doing this and I'm hoping next year will be a little easier after knowing now what to expect.

3 comments:

Jen and Kent said...

The Primary program was awesome. You did a fantastic job! Thanks for all your hard work

Julie Miller said...

I hope you can relax a little now! See you are doing stuff! I think my basement is almost too cold for me to run in my shorts and T-shirt. Brrrr.

Carolyn said...

You do realize that you two are older than Reid & I were when we first moved to Singapore!!! THAT is just weird! The family is darling!