Monday, December 15, 2008

Good News

We are adding a new addition to the Leishman family. We are very excited to be having another baby. The kids are very anxious and happy to have another sibbling. It's going to be very interesting to see how our life goes with a baby again. Our kids are so easy right now, they can all do so much for themselves, I think I will have to be re-trained on taking care of a baby again. I'm thinking around the beginning of August, so the kids will start school right after the baby gets here. It will be nice to be able to have time alone with the baby while all the kids are at school. All of the kids are going to be such a big help, this baby will probably be spoiled like crazy, but that's the way it goes! I'm excited to start buying baby stuff again. We have given almost everything away so too bad, I guess I will have to go buy new stuff!! The kids and Steve have been really great so far. I don't have the best pregnancies, and they have been such a big help.

13 comments:

Melanie said...

Yea! Congratulations!

Marianne said...

Congratulations, Paula! That's wonderful news. I hope everything goes well for you.

R A C H A E L said...

I am so happy for you! Congratulations!!

The Olsen Family said...

we are so excited! hope that lizzy is not bumed for not staying the baby

Amy said...

Yay,yay,yay!! I am soo happy for you! Wait though, I won't be there for a baby shower or to bring your dinner after the dear one is born. That's not right somehow. We miss you guys, a lot.

Robin said...

Oh man! Time for a shower! I am so glad you are having another beautiful smart baby! I wanted to tell you that I thought you should have another baby...but, who says that? Only people who stick their noses where they don't belong, and I DON'T ever do that.

Word verification word is: Claci. I think that would be a nice name if the baby is girl

Melanie said...

Yay Paula! I'm so happy for you! I must say I'm glad I'm not pregnant with you this time! Your kids will be so great and have so much fun with a new baby! Congrats!

janae said...

No way, that is so exciting!! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys, this is such great news:) I love you all and wish that you would come out for Christmas

Carolyn said...

Woohoo! Just wait to see what your older kids can do to a little impressionable child...your husband did it to mine! AND my older ones did it to Alli!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! When is your due date?

Rachel said...

I am so happy for you!! How exciting! There is nothing like a newborn to kiss and cuddle, so great.

Nette said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!

Berly said...

YAY!! Congratulations again. we are so excited for you and your family.