Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Lizzie





Lizzie turned six on October 15th. Her birthday party was so fun. She had been planning this since June. She invited three of her friends, we went to a nail salon and got their feet and hands painted. We then went to Chick-fil-A for lunch. She was so excited about this party. The girls were so fun and had a great time.
Her best friend, Claire gave her this card. It made me cry it was so sweet. They are such good friends and we don't know what we would do without her in our life.
My little Lizzie Lou is such a sweetie and we are so glad to have her in our family.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Paula, this is crazy!! We were pregnant together, and now our little girls are 6! Do you ever miss Rhode Island so much you could cry? I do. Maybe not the winters, but I sure met some of my best friends there. I love you, and your dear, dear family. Happy Birthday Lizzie!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Wow I can't believe Lizzy is 6! It goes by fast, but even faster when you live in different States! Emma is just so adorable! Don't you wish they could stay little forever?

Julie Miller said...

What a big girl my little girl is turning out to be. Miss you, Lizzie.

Jen and Kent said...

Claire had so much fun at Lizzie's birthday. We are so grateful for cute little Lizzie. How lucky are we to have her in our lives!!!

tyandmichellecall said...

Lizzie I love you. Good luck with the cast. Baby no twistin!