Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sam's 12!!


The highlight of Sam's birthday was getting her cell phone. She has been so anxious to get her own phone. At 9 am she was practically dragging me out of the house so we could go pick out her phone. I can't believe how much a 12 can text!!



My little girl turned 12 on Monday. She is seriously so grown up and such a good girl I can't believe it. I am so proud of the things she is doing. She was so excited to go to YW she could hardly wait. Her sweet beehive class came on Monday and decorated her room with little bumble bees, made her a fleece blanket and brownie cupcakes. She got to go to an activity with them last week and she came home so excited and happy. She is the best big sister and daughter, I'm so glad we have her!!

5 comments:

Julie Miller said...

Sammers, you are such a beautiful girl. I can't get over how grown up you are. It kills me that you are so far away. I miss you so much! Call me sometime from your phone! (I don't text, sorry).

Nette said...

Holy cow! Sam is already 12! How is that possible? We are only 21! Happy Birthday Sam!

It has been fun to see your recent posts!

Meredith said...

Oh wow! I'm feeling really old now. Hope everything is going well with y'all!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday miss Samantha! We love you!

Berly said...

LOVE THIS GIRL!!