Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sara's Homecoming



We represented the Fisher family on Sunday at Sara's homecoming. She did a great job and I can't believe how mature and grown up she is. It was fun to see the Fishers. Their kitchen looks awesome, and I know Terri's going to love having that much space!! Our kids love Michael and Chrissy so it was a trial getting them out of the house. We were sad Grandma and Grandpa couldn't make it. Being there made me very anxious for Ryan to come home. Our kids ask about once a week how much longer he has. It's so fun to hear all of the RM's stories!! We are loving being so close to families and being able to experience so many things that we missed out on being back east.

4 comments:

janae said...

How nice of you guys to go and represent the Fishers. I know that Grams & Grumps definately felt badly that due to the weather they couldn't make it. It is nice having you guys close.

cmjkmj said...

Hey Steve & Paula! We thought we'd lost you guys! We saw Melanie and Kevin over Christmas and they told us you had a blog! We were so excited some of our old RI friends had started one so Mel sent us your address. I hope you don't mind, please send us an email if you want us to invite you to our blog--same old address cmjkmj@hotmail.com. And I responded to your link on goodreads.com, that should be so fun too!

cmjkmj said...

This is Chris and Kjersten Johnson by the way, I know my posting doesn't tell very well....;0)

Julie Miller said...

Lizzie riding motorcycles, Trey playing the chello, and Sam making dinner???? Where did my babies go??? I can't wait to come visit all of you!!! Stop growing up without me there!