Wednesday, May 21, 2008











These are pictures of our friends the Wilds and the Banners from Rhode Island. They were such great friends. Tyler and Trey were (and still are) great buds. Andrew and Amber are such great examples to me. And Mel and Kevin are like family. We love you guys and miss you. So glad Banners live in Utah now and we can see them often. Andrew's mom was Trey's primary teacher for three years in a row. She loved him and he was her favorite. The people in our ward in Rhode Island really helped us to grow and learn so much. We loved our time spent there and we are so grateful for the associations we have there.
Mel, the picture of you is intended as bribery to get you to have a blog already!! love you guys a ton.

4 comments:

Robin said...

I love your new background and the family picture at Moab.

tyandmichellecall said...

I'm a little behind on reading blogs so here it goes.... Love Lizzie's mother's day answers. It makes me miss teaching. I sympathize with your "vent" but I'm doing my part and coming back! And nice job to Steve on the mother's day gift. Oh, and love the new look of your blog. Love you!

Marianne said...

Hi Paula~
I'm glad you found me...and I'm glad you have a blog! :o) It will definitely be a great way to keep in touch.

Melanie said...

Okay Paula--so sad! I miss the good 'ol days! Now I really miss you guys AND the Wilds! That is really nice of you to dig up the old pics and post us on your blog--I feel honored. I am glad you're at least in Colorado and are coming to Utah this summer. That will be fun. I MISS and LOVE you guys a ton!