Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fourth of July



We had a great fourth weekend. Steve and I went mountain biking. I have to say I did much better...still not great, but better!! We then had a block party. The kids did a bike parade and played games and played. Of course it was the hottest day all summer and we didn't go to the pool...nice how it works that way! We then had a B-B-Q at Carlson's and then went to the fireworks at Memorial Park with friends. It was a very fun, full day and the kids did great!! On Saturday we went to the Sky Sox (AAA baseball team) game. We had a box with Steve's work. I tell you what that is the way to go with kids!! Food, couches, room for the kids to roam around and GREAT fireworks after the game. If I had enough money I would do that on a regular basis. Very fun!! I also gave my first sharing time as the new 1st counselor in the primary presidency. It went well, but I'm glad I don't have to do that every week!!
Steve has scout camp this week so the kids and I are finding all sorts of ways to stay busy and keep me sane!! We went to a parade for the rodeo last night. It was fun and the kids are very excited about going to the rodeo tomorrow night...Steve took the camera so I wont have pictures but I'm sure it will be great fun!!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Waaa! you are having too much fun and then you blog about it and make me wish I was there!!!

I liked reading all your updates. you are fun to read.