Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Updating

This is exactly why I don't do well with scrapbooking. I take a month off and I'm totally out of it!! We had a very busy June and I'm finally getting back into the routine. How much do I love summer?! The kids and I go to the pool, go on hikes, stay up late and not have to worry about homework....
I have been training for the Triathalon and it is going well. I think it's probably the best weight loss program I have ever tried. It's so nice to have three different things to keep my interest up. I am not a very good swimmer, but it is coming slowly. I enjoy the bike rides with Jen and Steve and the running is always fun for me. I really feel like I am doing something different all of the time. I am still doing my yoga four or five times a week and so my hip is surviving pretty well. I just hope I don't die on race day!!
It is so nice to live somewhere that I have friends that are active and enjoy doing the same things I do and to live in an area where I can enjoy so many outdoor activities. Did I every mention how much I love living back in the West again....sigh...it's really great!

9 comments:

janae said...

let me know how the tri goes, I am up for any tips if you have any! It was great seeing you when you were here. We love having you back in the west too.

Melanie said...

Triathalon?!! Go Paula! I'm impressed with even the idea.

Unknown said...

hey girl - it waz fun to read your updates!

Julie Miller said...

Good work on all the updates! We miss being with you guys, too! Hope you got some of the pictures!

Unknown said...

can Steve drop his old friend Tom an e-mail at twagner13@gmail.com ? Look forward to catching up.

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

We sure do appreciate the updates though! Keep them coming!

Thelissa said...

Hey, I haven't checked in for awhile! Love all the new posts. Glad you are having a good summer!

Tamzen Fleming said...

Summer is so busy, you have to keep up with all the fun and blog later.

tyandmichellecall said...

now aren't you glad that job didn't work out?! it's nice!!