Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Utah





We had the chance to go to Utah for a couple of weeks this June. We had a great time visiting family. Lizzie had to take a bath in Grandma's sink because she thinks it is great fun....I will be sad when pretty soon she can't fit in that sink anymore... Sam got to help Grandpa with his Bonsai trees one morning. We went to Farmington Pond with all the Leishman family and the kids went 'fishing' in the pond. It was a fun hike and a beautiful day.
We got to visit with Michelle, Ty and Luke also. Of course I forgot my camera when we went boating with them. Sam got up on the wakeboard first time trying! She was very brave, the water temp. was 50 degrees and the air temp. was only 62. yes, she is brave and her mom....not so much!! it was painful enough to watch Sam, and everyone else who was 'brave' (or crazy) enough to get in and turn blue!!! Luke is such a good boy, he didn't make a peep the whole time and just smiled and laughed. What a little angel he is...I miss him!!
We also got to visit with Geri before she left for Cambodia. We are so grateful for e-mails and blogs right now. With family members in four different countries...very nice!! We spent time with my grandparents and my kids enjoy that very much. I'm so glad that I have healthy grandparents that my kids get to enjoy and love!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I know you say it's sad she won't fit in that sink much longer, but I'm super impressed that she actually STILL fits in it!