Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Julie and Colby

So...Julie and Colby came to see us for six days!! It was so great to have them here. I forgot my camera every time we went anywhere....I was still recovering from coming back from Utah and my brain was left somewhere on I-80.
We had a lot of fun with them. We went to Helen Hunt falls, we took the Cog up to the top of Pikes Peak, we went to the pool, went to a Sky Sox game where the kids got baseball mits and got to play catch out on the field before the game and we tailgated in the parking lot, went to Garden of the Gods, and Julie and I went on a bike ride. She had a six hour layover in Denver on their way back to Boston from Salt Lake so the kids and I picked them up at the airport and grabbed some lunch and went to Cherry Creek lake and played at the lake for a couple of hours. I wish they could come every summer. It was so great to have time with them. We miss being close to them and so it was fun to have them here with us for a while.

No comments: