Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Catch up time

So, I realized I have a lot of pictures to post, so I did four posts today, sorry! Hopefully that will get me caught up for a while!!
Sam starts registering for middle school this week. I know she will be fine at school, but I am freaking out! when I was in sixth grade it was ok for me to be in middle school, but Sam is not!lol Actually, she really is ready. She is very mature and she has a good head on her shoulders and she has great friends. It still freaks me out that she will be at school with eighth graders, YIKES!! She has decided she wants to play the trumpet. This is good news for us because Steve played the trumpet, too, so that saves us from having to rent an instrument!

4 comments:

Geri R said...

Uncle Doug Fisher plays the trumpet, too. Way to keep it in the family, Sam.
But Middle School? I don't know if Gramma Ger is ready for that!?

Thelissa said...

Hey Paula, love all of the pictures! Your family is so cute. I can't believe you have a sixth grader though! Holy Cow!

Berly said...

Sam will love the trumpet. I am sure Sam will do great with middle school - but, I can only imagine how you feel as the mom. I love the pictures, especially the one of Steve and Trey "pumped up."

jandnrichards said...

So cute. Your family is so cute. Sam really does have a good head on her shoulders.