Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Easter


We had Easter with my cousins who live here in Colorado Springs and my grandma from Utah came to visit also. It was a lot of fun. We had the egg hunt on Saturday and made Sunday more focused on Jesus' resurrection and the atonement. It worked out really well. At Mark and Christy's we read the story of Jesus' last day and had the 'resurrection eggs' to go with the story. I am so glad to have such wonderful family here to add so much to our lives. I am grateful that I have such healthy grandparents and that my children adore them as much as I do.


5 comments:

Robin said...

I loved Sam's easter dress. Very cute. I will be checking in every few hours for the Science fair blog.

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Your egg hunt looks like it was a hit. I guess I need to spruce up our traditions a bit! Hope you guys are all doing well! Love ya!

Julie Miller said...

So sad that we weren't there. We can't wait until we are!

The Olsen Family said...

oh how fun! we miss you guys and it looks like grandma had fun with the kids.

tyandmichellecall said...

Love you. Happy Easter a month late!