Saturday, April 5, 2008

Freedom: Sam's Choir Concert

Sam's school has a choir for the third, fourth and fifth grade classes. It was a really fun thing for Sam to do this year. They practiced before school every Wednesday and the program was so fun. It was entitled "Freedom" and the songs focused on our country. Every child had either sung a solo, had a speaking part or marched the flags. I was very impressed with the talent that was shown. One of the really fun things at this performance was the band that accompanied the choir. It consisted of staff and parents from the school. Their principal played the piano and there were a couple of guitars, a violin, clarinets and a percussion section. It was so fun to see some of our friends playing in that band.



4 comments:

Robin said...

This was a darling show. Everyone in our house agrees that Sam is the neatest girl at the school.

janae said...

How fun:) I am so sorry that we weren't able to get together when you were here. It was a CRAZY week. Please call me the next time you are in town!

Hans and Michelle said...

Hey! I will email you the pics. You can copy the one from my blog too, if you want. I like seeing the pictures of Sam. I'm always surprised to see pictures of her because she looks young, like her age. Then I talk to her and I think she is so much older! You are raising a very independent, well spoken girl. Way to go!

Berly said...

Looks like fun. We all love Sam over here, especially little Kaylee. Sam is always so nice to her and I agree with Robin, she is one neat girl.