Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Moab






I have a ton of pictures of Moab and for some reason I can only post five pictures at a time so keep looking. Lizzie hiked to Delicate Arch and she did great-it was hot and cold and hard and she liked to be very dramatic about the whole situation. We had a good time visiting arches. Steve, Lee, Sam, Trey, Brody and Payton hiked all the way to the arch. It was SOSOSO windy and Sam was pretty freaked out by the time she came back to the ridge. I was really proud of her though, she does not like heights at all!!!

7 comments:

The Olsen Family said...

Arches is an amazing place! Wish we could have met you down there!

Berly said...

I have been waiting to see the Moab pictures because I missed so much of the trip. The poop box cracks me up. How classic!!

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

oh my word, it sounds like quite the trip!!! I can't believe that all those kids got hurt. I'm happy to hear they are all fine. The poop box was classic and I laughed so hard when I read that! Looks like you had tons of fun!

Robin said...

Great trip report. I think the 3rd picture down looks like a candidate for the Christmas card picture!

Julie Miller said...

Wow! What a trip! Looks like fun! I'm glad none of you got hurt! I miss my kidos!

Melanie said...

It makes me want to go on a road trip! Only for me at this point, it would be a week long one to get there ... I miss the West! Looks like fun!

tyandmichellecall said...

Mmmmm... happiness is red dirt. Wish we could have come. Maybe next time?!