Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Trey's Birthday






Trey turned nine yesterday and I can't believe it. He went to breakfast with Steve in the morning before school. Mark, Carly and Chase came over for dinner and presents. As you can tell Trey really likes Pandas. Lizzie was so excited for him to open it she could hardly wait! All of his other presents were Transformers. We have discovered that they are very complicated, and Mark, who can restore old Mustangs had a hard time getting Trey's transformers to transform! When he went to bed, he said, "I'm kind of sad because it's not my birthday anymore." Ahh, remember those days! When birthdays were so fun and you were so sad when they were over. I think that's one of the fun things about having kids, you get to relive your childhood excitments with them!!

2 comments:

Julie Miller said...

Love you Trey, Happy Birthday!

Rachel said...

Okay now I know why he wants the Cub Scout conservation award, because it has a Panda on it. Too Cute!

BTW I hope you don't mind I found your site off of Kim's. Way fun to be in the know about everyone!